We all try to take care of our skin in all seasons. We use a different kind of beauty products. But In Monsoon you need extra care for your skin. Your normal skincare routine will not be enough in the rains. So you need to be more careful with your skin in monsoon. First of all, you must keep your skin away from dampness in rainy seasons It may sound hard but it’s not. This is because damp skin is more infectious. This can lead to so many skin problems like irritation, rashes and ringworm etc. Let’s know some of the best skincare routines for monsoon.
- WINTER SKIN CARE TIPS: GET HEALTHY AND GLOWING SKIN NATURALLY
- BEST SKIN TONERS AND THEIR USES FOR A FLAWLESS SKIN
- ORANGE PEEL FACE MASK FOR SKIN WHITENING
9 Essential Tips For Skin Care In Rainy Season.
- Cleaning of your skin is one of the most important parts of your skincare routine. So clean your skin at least 3 -4 time in a day to remove excess oil and dirt from your skin. It will also help to save your skin from clogging.
- You should also do toning as it maintains the PH balance of your skin. Toning also makes your skin glow so do toning at least 2 times in a day.
- In rainy days humidity is common. Humidity can be the most dangerous thing for your skin. So use a good quality of moisturizer daily.
If you have an oiled face then you must use a water-based moisturizer. Water-based moisturizer is good for oily skin as the control secretion of excessive oil on your skin.
- You must use a good quality of sunscreen having a good SPF value. It will save your skin from the harmful UV rays.
- Exfoliation is essential for healthy skin. As it removes dead cells from your skin. Dead cells are very harmful to your skin. When left unattended, these cells will build up on your face and body, leading to dry, grey skin as well as blemishes like acne.
- You must drink at least 7 – 8 ltr of water daily. As humidity can make you sweat a lot. Your skin may lose moisture due to excessive sweating. So you may have dull and pale skin. So drink water and stay hydrated.
- All women in this world like jewelries. But artificial jewellery may be harmful to you if you have sensitive skin. In monsoon, the humidity will increase the risk of harmful reaction on your skin. So stay away from using artificial jewellery especially in monsoon season.
- This is the most important tip, you must follow always. You must use natural face packs to take care of your skin, especially in the monsoon season. There is no harm in using natural face packs. Natural face packs or homemade face packs don’t contain any harmful chemicals. In monsoon, theses face packs may do wonders to your skin.
9. Best face packs for your skin in monsoon
- 1 cup of fuller’s earth or multani mitti
- 3 T spoon of rose water
- Take 1T spoon of camphor
- Mix these ingredients well and make a paste
- Keep this paste in the fridge in an air- tight bottle
- Apply a small portion of this mixture on your face 3 times a day
It is your duty to take care of yourselves. So always have good and healthy foods. Do regular exercise. If you have any question, I would love to answer that please comment. Also, check my YouTube Channel Beautiful You for more beauty and health tips.