Plum has launched Mandarin vitamin C 15% serum for achieving a brighter looking skin complexion. This serum helps in fighting against skin hyperpigmentation and dull looking skin. The specific use of this product is to provide skin a hydrated looking skin. The skin also get rid of dark spots, wrinkles and aids in acne soothing too. It is suitable for all types of skin. It has ethyl ascorbic acid which promotes skin elasticity and kakadu plum which maximizes skin hydration. Vitamin C when applied on skin helps in promoting natural skin radiance and reduces dark spots from skin. It is super effective as it contains the water soluble form of vitamin C which deeply penetrates into the skin. So check here Plum 15% Vitamin C Face Serum review.
The main focused ingredients are 15% Ethyl Ascorbic acid, Japanese Mandarin, Kakadu plum
- The 15% Ethyl form of Ascorbic acid is a stable and quick form of vitamin C. This serum contains 17.5% Ethyl Ascorbic acid which contains 86% of a five vitamin C. It is equivalent to 15% vitamin C provided in the product.
- The Japanese Mandarin in the serum helps in boosting the performance of vitamin C and increases collagen production in skin.
- The Kakadu plum in the serum is the richest plant sources of Vitamin C, and it is also rich in folic acid and carotenoids.
Benefits Of Plum Mandarin Vitamin C 15% Serum
- This serum contains vitamin C above 10% strength. When vitamin C is applied to the skin it can prove to reduce hyperpigmentation on the skin. It also does reduces the appearance of wrinkles and gives the skin a more natural boosted glow.
- On usage it helped in 30% reduction in dark spots.
- The presence of Ethoxydiglycol and Propanedial helps in boosting the penetration of vitamin C into the skin. On the other hand Betaine is known for providing hydrated skin. The presence of rose extracts in the skin promotes a smoother looking skin appearance.
Who Can Use
This serum can be used by some one who wants to achieve a younger and brighter looking skin. It contains no artificial colours, fragrances and it is the purest form as no other essential oils are added into it. This serum is a power pack for providing the skin with the best glow and boost of antioxidants. Read also Plum 10% Niacinamide Face Serum With Rice Water Review
How To Use Plum Mandarin vitamin C 15% Serum
Plum Mandarin vitamin c serum can be used both in mornings as well as in evenings. It should be used after cleansing the face. After applying this serum in the day time follow it up with a broad spectrum sun screen to protect the skin from UV Ray’s.
Texture And Consistency Of Plum Mandarin Vitamin C 15% serum
This serum is very light on weight and has a slightly viscous texture. The appearance is dull cloudy. The serum on application provides a non sticky look and glides on very smoothly. The skin absorbs the serum effortlessly within minutes of application.
Packing Of Plum Mandarin Vitamin C 15% serum
Plum Mandarin vitamin c 15% serum comes in a dark tinted glass bottle along with a dropper for easy application. The net volume of this serum is about 20ml and have a shelf life of about 6 months. The prices vary for different quantities. 20 ml serum is priced at Rs.550 and 30 ml serum is priced for Rs. 790.
It is free from artificial fragrances and contains active potent.
My Experience After Using
I gave a genuine review of Plum 15% Vitamin C Face Serum. I used a wide range of vitamin C serums on my face and didn’t experience any bad results from them. After using Plum Mandarin vitamin C serum the results were even more better and clearer. This serum contains active form of vitamin C which is equivalent to 15% of it. My skin achieved a brighter and even looking skin. It contains rose extracts which has antiseptic and astringent properties. This helped in tightening my enlarged skin pores.
My skin achieved a fresh look for a longer periods of time. For achieving more better results pair it along with hyaluronic acid and vitamin E serums.
Yes, its absolutely good for face as it leaves the skin super hydrated and most. This serum has effective concentration of vitamin Which helps in giving the face a more boosted and younger glow.
Yes, vitamin c can help in reversing the signs of ageing. It also reduces premature signs and prevents the appearance of wrinkles on the face