Facial massage is very important to make you look young, beautiful, glamorous and attractive. Massage improves the blood circulation to the facial tissues. It makes you feel happy and relaxed after the facial massage. It is one of the best anti-ageing tricks as it removes the wrinkles and puffiness from your face. There are so many facial products available in the market which can be used for massage. But you need time and money for this.
Now let’s know DIY fruit facial massage creams which you can make at your home. These facial creams are without any side effect as they are completely natural. As per your skin type i.e. dry, oily, and sensitive and combination type, you can use these DIY facial creams. So let’s see how to make these 2 DIY facial fruit massage cream for a beautiful, glowing and bright skin.
- WINTER SKIN CARE TIPS: GET HEALTHY AND GLOWING SKIN NATURALLY
- BEST SKIN TONERS AND THEIR USES FOR A FLAWLESS SKIN
- ORANGE PEEL FACE MASK FOR SKIN WHITENING
- BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA ON FACE OVERNIGHT
1. DIY Homemade Fruit massage cream for oily and combination skin type
- Black grapes
- Orange segments
- Vitamin E oil
- Aloe Vera gel
- Corn flour
How to make
- Take 5 to 6 black grapes in a bowl
- Add 3 strawberries into it
- Mix 2 to 3 orange segments into it
- Now with the help of a blender and blend well
- Strain the juice in a bowl
- Now add 1 ½ tsp of cornflour into it
- Mix it well and keep this mixture in a pan
- Add 1 cup of water and double boil it
- Now let it cool and add 3 Vitamin E oil capsule into it
- Add 1 tsp of fresh Aloe Vera gel
- And mix this mixture well your facial fruit massage cream is ready
- Keep in fridge for 5 to 7 day and use it
- 7 Best Face Wash For Acne And Pimples In 2018
- How To Do Facial At Home By Yourself
- How To Use Baking Soda For Maximum Beauty Benefits
- WHAT IS YOUR SKIN TYPE?
- How To Use Beer For Beautiful Skin And Healthy Hair
2. DIY fruit massage cream for dry and sensitive skin type
- Corn floor
How to make
- Take 1 tsp of butter in a pan and melt it
- Add 1 tsp of cornflour into it
- Tale it out from heat keep it aside
- Take 4 to 5 small pieces of papaya (cube size) in a separate bowl
- Add 3 to 4 segments of oranges into it
- Blend it well and take out the juice from this mixture
- Add this juice to butter and cornflour mixture
- Finally, add 1 tsp of honey to this mixture
- Mix it well and your facial fruit cream is ready
- Keep it in an airtight container in the refrigerator
- You can use it up to 10 days
How to do massage with these fruit massage creams to get maximum results
- Before the massage, you must clean your face with a gentle cleanser
- Pat your face dry with a towel
- Now apply a small quantity of moisturizer on your face for a smoother massage experience. You can use Almond, Argan, and Jojoba oil as per your skin type.
- Take the fruit facial cream onto your fingers and start massage from your neck area to your face in a circular motion. Do massage to your eyes areas and forehead also in a circular motion.
- Repeat this procedure of massage in reverse order.
- Do for at least 10 to 15 min.
- Wash your face with normal water
3 Quick and easy ways for a fruit massage
Instead of these 2 DIY facial fruit massage creams, you can also use some simple ways of doing massage like
1. Facial massage with apple
Peel of an apple cut it into small pieces. With the help of an apple piece, do massage to your face for at least 10 min. this is one of the fastest ways of doing facial massage with fruit. Results are amazing and you will get bright and glowing skin.
2. Facial massage with orange
Peel of oranges. Put it into a pan and boil it, strain the juice. Do massage with this juice. This is a quick method of massaging your face. After the massage, you will get soft supple and glowing skin.
3. Facial massage with tomato and lemon
- Tale 1 tsp of tomato juice
- Add 1 tsp of lemon juice
- Now mix 1 tsp of glycerine into it
- Mix it well
- Do massage with this mixture
- Do it once in 2 days for fast results
Hope you like this article, if you have more ideas about how to make DIY facial fruit cream at home then please share it with me. For any query or suggestions, please write to me in the comment box. Also, check my YouTube Channel Beautiful You for more beauty and health tips