Orange peel is a rich source of anti-oxidants and Vitamin C. It has great skin related benefits. Orange peel has amazing skin whitening and lightening properties. It can be used in powder form to make face masks for a healthy and glowing skin. In this post you will know Orange Peel Face Mask for Skin Whitening. Read also ORANGE JUICE BENEFITS FOR HEALTH, SKIN AND HAIR
- You can use orange peel directly on face while rubbing gently on skin. This way it is very helpful to lighten dark patches, marks and spots on face.
- Just dry orange peels and make a powder from it. Now you can use it in different DIY face masks.
- You can even boil orange peels and store its water as a natural skin toner. It is a perfect solution for oily skin at home.
Orange peel face mask for skin whitening
This is a really effective and well used face mask for a fair and whiten skin naturally. To make this face mask at home you need some orange peels and 1 tsp of glycerin. Glycerin is a healthy and natural solution for a healthy and fair skin. It works very well for oily skin, keeps infections away, Prevents acne outbreak, fights against wrinkles and fine lines. When you add orange peel and glycerin together, It becomes all time famous and effective solution or you can call it serum for skin whitening.
How to make orange peel face mask for skin whitening at home
- First take 2 oranges and peel them off
- Now take a bowl of water and pour these peels into it
- Put it on the burner and let it boil
- Keep boiling until water remains half
- Now strain it
- Now add 1 tsp of glycerin into it
- Mix it well and store it jar
How to use this orange peel serum for face
- You can apply this orange serum on face before you sleep.
- Do gentle massage in a circular motion
- Now wash your face with water when you get up
- Do t daily for a week for faster results.
Orange Peel Face Mask for Skin Whitening
Yes! you can rub orange peel on your face as it has so many skin related benefits. It lightens skin naturally means it removes marks and spots on face. It fights against acne and pimples. It draw excessive oil from face.
As we know that orange peel has more Vitamin C than its pulp so we can say it is loaded with a powerful anti- oxidants. So when you use it on skin it regulate PH balance of skin. this all ads to a healthy and lighten skin tone.
Being a rich source of Vitamin c and citric acid it cleanse skin naturally. This we can say it can prevents acne breakout.
Hope you like this article, if you know more on this topic of “Orange peel face mask for skin whitening” please share your experience with me you are most welcome. Check my Instagram @Beautifulyoutips also for useful and effective tips for a beautiful you.