9 Essential Tips For Skin Care In Rainy Season.
1. Cleaning of your skin is one of the most important part of your skin care routine. So clean your skin at least 3 -4 time in a day to remove excessive oil and dirt from your skin. It will also help to save your skin from clogging.
2. You should also do toning as it maintain the PH balance of your skin. Toning also make your skin glow so do toning at least 2 times in a day.
3. In rainy days humidity is comman. Humidity can be a most dangerous thing for your skin. So use a good quality of moisturizer daily.
5. You must use a good quality of sunscreen having a good SPF value. It will save your skin from the harmful UV rays.
6. Exfoliation is essential for a healthy skin. As it remove dead cells from your skin. Dead cells are very harmful for your skin. When left unattended, these cells will build up on your face and body, leading to dry, grey skin as well as blemishes like acne. You must drink at least 7 – 8 ltr of water daily. As humidity can make you sweat a lot. Your skin may lose moisture due to excessive sweting. So you may have a dull and pale skin. So drink water and stay hydrated.
7. All women in this world like jewelries. But artificial jewelry may be harmful for you if you have sensitive skin. In monsoon humidity will increase the risk of harmful reaction on your skin. So stay away from using artificial jewellery specially in monsoon season.
8. This is the most important tip, you must follow always. You must use natural face packs to take care of your skin, specially in monsoon season. There is no harm in using natural face packs. Natural face packs or home made face packs doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals. In monsoon theses face packs may do wonders to your skin.
9. Best face packs for your skin in monsoon
- 1 cup of fuller’s earth or multani mitti
- 3 T spoon of rose water
- Take 1T spoon of camphor
- Mix these ingredients well and make a paste
- Keep this paste in the fridge in an air- tight bottle
- Apply a small portion of this mixture on your face 3 times a day
It is your duty to take care of yourselves. So always have good and healthy foods. Do regular exercise.If you have any question, I would love to answer that please comment.