We often use a hair conditioner after shampooing hair. The use of conditioner is to tame down frizz and to make hair free from tangles. It nourishes hair and adds shine to hair. Market conditioners are full of chemicals that can be avoided even by using home-based ingredients. Conditioners for hair homemade are easy to make yet very effective. In today’s remedy, you will get to know about hair masks that work as a natural conditioner for hair which will make hair super soft and glossy. Read also: 13 AMAZING INGREDIENTS WHICH HELPS YOU TO GROW HAIR NATURALLY.
1. Aloe vera and glycerine homemade hair conditioner
Aloe vera has great moisturizing properties and helps in wound healing. It fights off ageing signs and reduces the appearance of acne as well. it brightens up dark circles and depuffs skin. It helps to lighten up skin blemishes and treats eczema as well. Glycerine works as a skin humectant and helps to retain the skin’s natural moisture. It relieves dry skin and protects skin against irritation. It hydrates the outer layer of skin and improves skin barrier functions. Rosewater is an ancient ingredient that is used for thousands of years. It helps in improving skin complexion and adds coolness to the skin. Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties reduce skin redness and puffiness. Read also: APPLE CIDER VINEGAR FOR HAIR: GET HEALTHY HAIR NATURALLY.
How to make aloe vera and glycerine hair conditioner
- For remedy preparation, take fresh aloe vera gel and run out in a blender to make it runny.
- In that add in 1 teaspoon of glycerine along with 3 teaspoons of rose water.
- Mix all ingredients well and the homemade conditioner is ready for application.
- This conditioner will work excellently in removing split ends and helps to add natural hair moisture.
How to use
Fill the above-prepared conditioner in a spray bottle and fill it with a spray bottle. You can use this natural homemade conditioner on damp hair. It will give the effect of a leave-in conditioner and makes hair naturally straight and silky within just one use. Use as often required as it will make hair glossy. It will help in natural hair strengthening sorting out all hair problems. The issue of scalp itchiness can also be sorted with its use.
2. Castor oil and honey homemade hair conditioner
Honey is used in various moisturizing creams in the market as its main role is to aid in skin and hair moisturization. It’s a tremendous natural pore cleanser and exfoliates hair gently. Castor oil is rich in vitamin E and boosts hair follicles. It balances scalp PH and helps in natural hair moisturization. The presence of anti-bacterial properties in it is great for scalp health. Read also: HIBISCUS AND VIRGIN COCONUT OIL HAIR MASK
How to make castor oil and honey hair conditioner
- This is another simple remedy yet very effective on the scalp.
- In order to prepare this, take 1 teaspoon of honey in a bowl along with 1 teaspoon of castor oil.
- Mix well until a gel-like consistency is obtained.
- Beat well so that it mixes and becomes less viscous.
- This gel is effective to be applied to hair roots.
How to use
Apply this gel to hair roots. The quantity of gel can be adjusted according to the volume of hair. This has to be applied on hair roots rather than lengths. Keep it good for about 15 to 20 minutes and then wash off with normal shampoo. Good to be used twice a week as it will help in natural hair conditioning. When roots are strong enough, various kinds of hair problems can be prevented.
3. Honey and Olive homemade hair conditioner
Honey and olive oil both have moisturising properties that help to nourish and hydrate the scalp. This natural homemade hair conditioner for dry hair helps to make hair more manageable and super soft and reduces hair breakage too. Olive oil reduces frizz and softens dry hair which helps to improve the condition of hair. Read also: 7 HAIR CARE HACKS EVERY GIRL SHOULD KNOW.
How to make honey and olive oil hair conditioner
- In a bowl add 2 tablespoons of honey along with 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Mix both the ingredients well until a smooth mixture is obtained.
- Take the quantities of ingredients according to hair length and volume.
- Comb your hair and divide it into sections.
- Apply the homemade hair conditioner from roots to tips.
- Cover it with a shower cap and leave it for 30 minutes and then wash off your hair with regular shampoo.
- This is the best homemade conditioner for frizzy hair.
4. Coconut Milk and Egg homemade hair conditioner
Coconut milk is high in Lauric acid. It’s high in protein along with other vitamins such as C, E, B1, B5 etc. It slows down hair loss and deeply conditions the hair roots. Egg yolk contains fats that help to hydrate hair. This homemade hair conditioner for split ends works best and helps to get rid of it.
How to make Coconut milk and Egg hair conditioner
- For preparing conditioner in a bowl add 2 egg yolks along with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Beat the mixture well until it turns out smooth.
- Now add 5 to 6 tablespoons of coconut milk to the egg mixture. Mix everything well.
- Comb hair and divide it into different sections.
- Apply this with help of a brush covering the entire hair.
- Cover with a shower cap and let it rest for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Wash off with normal shampoo.
5. Shea Butter and Argan oil homemade hair conditioner
Shea butter has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce the dryness of the scalp and make hair soft and manageable. This homemade deep conditioner for curly hair adds moisture to hair and helps to make hair straight and smooth. Argan oil is good for hair loss and improves scalp health. Read also: DIY SHIKAKAI HAIR MASK FOR HAIR FALL, DANDRUFF AND SPLIT ENDS.
How to make Shea Butter and Argan oil hair conditioner
- For conditioner preparation, take 2 tablespoons of Shea butter in a bowl.
- Then add in a teaspoon of Argan oil along with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Mix well till all ingredients are well combined.
- Then add 2 to 3 drops of essential oil for making it more effective.
- Mix well and apply to different hair roots,
- Let it sit for 40 minutes and wash off with normal shampoo.
6. Baking soda homemade hair conditioner
Baking soda is considered an effective ingredient for removing dirt and scalp build-ups. It has anti-fungal properties that prevent scalp infections.
How to make Baking soda hair conditioner
- In a plastic, bowl combine half a cup of baking soda along with half a cup of any market-based conditioner.
- Mix both of them very well and apply to hair roots from top to bottom.
- Once the mixture is fully applied cover the scalp with help of a plastic bag and leave it for 60 minutes.
- Then wash off with normal plain water.
7. Banana and Olive oil homemade hair conditioner
Banana contains an element named silica which helps to make hair stronger and thicker. It has anti-microbial properties which help to heal the dry and flaky scalp. This homemade deep conditioner for dry hair helps to make hair manageable in no time.
How to make Banana and Olive oil homemade hair conditioner
- For conditioner, preparation takes one ripe banana and adds 2 tablespoons of olive oil to it.
- Blend it very well until a smooth paste is obtained.
- Apply the mixture onto hair covering it from roots to tips.
- Leave it on hair for 35 to 40 minutes and then wash off with normal shampoo.
8. Guar gum and ACV homemade hair conditioner
Guar gum hydrates hair and locks moisture within hair follicles. It prevents hair breakage. This homemade deep conditioner for natural hair growth protects hair strands from pollution and static movements. ACV maintains scalp PH and prevents itchiness. Read also: DIY SHIKAKAI HAIR MASK FOR HAIR FALL, DANDRUFF AND SPLIT ENDS.
How to make Guar gum and ACV hair conditioner
- Take 2 teaspoons of Guar gum and boil it in water with help of a whisk. After a minute remove it from heat.
- To the mixture add a teaspoon of coconut oil along with a half a cup of ACV.
- Remove it to a container and allow it to cool down. It becomes thick after it gets cooled.
- After washing your hair with regular shampoo, use this Guar gum mixture as a hair conditioner for hair.
- Use 2 to 3 times a week and see amazing hair results.
9. Mayonnaise and Egg homemade- hair conditioner
Mayonnaise is used in many hair packs for making hair silky and smooth. It works as it contains oils and is packed with proteins. This provides nourishment to hair and makes hair silky and manageable in just one use.
How to prepare Mayonnaise and Egg hair conditioner
- For conditioner preparation, take 2 eggs and add 5 tablespoons of mayonnaise into it.
- Whisk the ingredients well until a smooth mixture is obtained.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil as well. Blend well and apply the mixture from roots to tips.
- Keep it good for 30 to 35 minutes and then wash off with normal hair shampoo.
10. Yoghurt and Lemon juice homemade hair conditioner
Yoghurt is rich in lactic acid which cleanses the scalp very effectively. Its application is one of the effective ways to make hair super soft and smooth. Lemon juice helps to get rid of dandruff and makes hair grow strong. Sesame oil is rich in calcium which makes hair follicles strong and healthy.
How to make yoghurt and lemon juice hair conditioner
- Take 6 to 7 tablespoons of yoghurt according to hair length.
- Whisk it very well and a tablespoon of sesame oil to it
- Then add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the yoghurt mixture.
- Mix well and apply on the scalp.
- Let it rest for 35 to 40 minutes and then wash off with normal shampoo.
11. Coconut oil and honey homemade hair conditioner
Coconut oil moisturises hair and reduces hair breakage. It protects against protein loss and hair damage when hair is In wet condition. Read also: 7 MOST COMMON HAIR CARE MISTAKES YOU ARE ALSO MAKING.
How to make coconut oil and honey hair conditioner
- Before shampooing your hair prepare a mixture of 5 to 6 teaspoons of coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of honey.
- In that add a tablespoon of lemon juice along with some rose water.
- Mix all ingredients well and apply it to the scalp from roots to tips.
- Leave it on hair for 15 to 25 minutes and then wash off with normal plain shampoo.
12. Avocado and Vitamin E homemade hair conditioner
This homemade hair conditioner with vitamin E is excellent for taming hair and for treating dry and damaged hair. This pack is great for boosting hair growth and leaves hair nourished and soft.
How to make Avocado and vitamin E hair conditioner
- Take one or 2 avocados according to hair length. Mash it well until there are no lumps in it.
- Then add 2 tablespoons of vitamin E along with a teaspoon of honey into it.
- Mix well and divide hair into different sections.
- If needed add some milk for adjusting consistency.
- Leave it on your hair for half an hour and wash it off with normal shampoo.
13. Aloe vera gel
Aloe vera gel works excellently as a natural hair conditioner. It strips off extra sebum, oil and residue from hair. It works great for dry and damaged hair.
How to apply aloe vera gel
Just simply apply fresh aloe vera gel onto different hair sections. Leave it for half an hour and then wash it off with plain water.
Why Conditioner Is Used For Hair
Conditioners are used on hair in order to improve hair fibres elasticity. The work of conditioners is to make hair soft and smooth. Conditioner for hair homemade revives dry, dull and damaged hair. It helps to tackle frizz and restores hair shine. Conditioner for hair homemade reduce friction between hair fibres. For more skin and hair-related queries check our official website beautiful you.