I am very interested in sharing this amazing article to you. In this article your will know 7 amazing hair care hacks using kitchen ingredients. We all desire to have shiny, lustrous, healthy and beautiful hair but fact is that, it is not easy to get. We cannot save our hair from the harmful chemical available in hair care products. But these easy and useful hair care hacks really change the way you think about your hair. So let’s get stunning, and lustrous hair with these 7 amazing hair hacks. Read also 7 Most Common Hair Care Mistakes You Are Also Making.
1. Curd to get rid of split ends (one of the best hair care hacks)
Most of us use chopping to get rid of split ends. Cutting of hair cannot be an option to get rid of this problem. Curd is a rich source of Vitamin B5 and essential proteins for hair health. Now this is one of the simplest and easiest hair care hacks you can do to get rid of split ends. You just need a small bowl of thick curd, mesh it properly. Now apply it on your hair from half way down to the ends of hair. Apply it 2-3 times in a weak for fast result. Read also DIY Shikakai Hair Mask for Hair Fall, Dandruff and Split Ends.
2. Apply Aloe Vera gel before applying hair oil to get rid dandruff and itchy scalp
Aloe Vera has antiviral and antibacterial properties. It does not only fight dandruff or fungous but it also promotes hair growth. You just need to apply natural Aloe Vera gel on your scalp before applying hair oil. It removes the dead skin cells from your scalp and open the clogged pores. This is the simplest way you can use Aloe Vera to promote hair growth and get rid of dandruff and itchy scalp. Read also How to get long hair fast 100% natural.
3. Onion to get rid of baby hair
These are the small hair which doesn’t let you style your hair. This common problem of baby hair, we all face. For that you just need a small onion. Let’s know how to do this.
- Take a small onion
- Peel it off, grate it and take out the juice of it
- Now take coconut oil, double the quantity of onion juice
- Mix it well
- Apply it on baby hairs and do massage
- Leave it for 30 min and wash with water
- Do it twice in a weak to grow baby hair fast.
4. Steaming for healthy and lustrous hair
Steaming must be a part of your hair care routine and you must do steaming at-least once in weak. You can use turban therapy. When you steam your hair, your scalp pores get open and oil reaches deep inside your scalp. Hence it makes your hair healthy from the root.
- First you apply hair oil properly and do massage
- Steam your hair
- Now cover your hair with towel like a turban
- Leave it for 15 min
- Do it once in weak for healthy and lustrous hair
5. Egg and Gram flour (Basen) hair mask for Hair-fall
This is the best and simple hair mask. This hair masks repairs hair damage and control hair fall.
- Take an egg in a bowl
- Now add 2 tsp of gram flour (Besan) into this
- Mix it well and make a fine paste
- Apply it on you scalp
- Leave it for 1 hour
- Now wash with Luke worm water
6. Always use Sulphate free shampoo
This is a common myth that shampoos that doesn’t lather much don’t clean your hair. This is not true. Sodium laurel Sulphate, found in most of shampoos is a very harmful for your hair. It makes your hair dry and frizzy. You may also face problems like hair fall and breakage of hair. So you must use Sulphate free shampoo in order to get healthy, strong and shiny hair.
7. Apply conditioner on hair not on hair roots
Conditioner makes your hair soft, shiny and lustrous. It don’t allow the moisture to go away in the atmosphere hence keep your hair well hydrated and nourished. We all apply conditioner on scalp or hair roots. This is a common mistake which we all make when we apply conditioner. But it is not right way of applying it. You must apply conditioner on your hair ends only. Leave it for 2 min. Now again wash your hair. Never apply conditioner on your scalp.
Hope you like these 7 amazing hair care hacks. If you know more I would love to add them in my article. So please write me in the comment box you are most welcome. Thank-you.