We all know the moisturizing properties of raw milk. Raw milk has been used for centuries in our tradition for skin-related benefits. It is a rich source of Vitamin B, calcium, alpha hydroxy acids and a powerful anti-oxidant. It is a common practice in our society to use raw milk as a moisturizer. Today I am going to tell you some of the unique and different ways to use raw milk to get perfect and flawless skin at home. So here are 6 simple and easy ways to use raw milk for a healthy and flawless skin tone.
1. DIY Raw Milk and Turmeric Facial cleanser
You just need 2 ingredients for this amazing facial cleanser, raw milk and Turmeric. Turmeric is a natural skin cleanser. It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. This remedy is the best ways to use raw milk for healthy and flawless skin. Read also How To Do Facial At Home By Yourself.
- Take 2 tsp of raw milk in a small bowl
- Add a pinch of turmeric with raw milk
- Mix it well
- Apply it on your face with a cotton ball
- Leave it for 5 min
- Now wash with Luke warm water
- You can use it daily as it has no side effect
2. DIY body lotion made with Raw Milk for a healthy and flawless skin
This is a different but effective body lotion. It works well. You will use fair and lovely cream to make this amazing body lotion. I am sure, you are going to get extra soft skin with this useful DIY body lotion. Read also How to Scrub Face Properly at home
- Take 2 -3 tsp of raw milk
- Add some fair and lovely cream
- Mix it well
- Apply it on your face or on your full body after bathe
3. DIY Raw Milk and Gylcrine moisturizer
Raw milk itself a good moisturizer but when you add glycerin with this, its moisturizing properties enhances. It is the best moisturizer you can use in winter to avoid dry and rough skin. Read also 8 Korean Beauty Secrets For a Crystal Clear Glass Skin.
- Take 2 tsp of milk
- Add ½ tsp of glycerine into it
- Mix it well
- Apply it on your face or body
- Leave it there
- You can use this daily in winters
4. DIY Raw Milk and Tomato face pack for spots and marks on the face
To get a good, glowing and pimple-free skin, it needs a good quality of antioxidants. You will be happy to know that tomato is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins, which are good for your skin. Tomatoes are good in shrinking skin pores and it promotes collagen production i.e. regenerate your skin cells hence removes dark spot and marks from your skin quickly. You can use tomato with raw milk to get rid of old spots and marks from your skin. Read also 7 Easy Tips to Take Care of Dry Skin Naturally in Winter.
- Take 1 tsp of raw milk in a small bowl
- Add 1 tsp of tomato juice
- Mix it well
- Apply it on your face and do some massage
- Leave it for 15 min
- Wash your face with Luke warm water.
5. DIY Raw Milk and Aloe Vera face mask for anti-ageing and wrinkles
This is one of the most simple, easy and effective face masks, you can use to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines. Aloe Vera is great in maintaining your skin health. It promotes collagen production and increases your skin elasticity. It has been proved in so many scientific studies that application of Aloe Vera not only reduces the wrinkles and fine lines but it fights aging too. This raw milk and Aloe Vera remedy can be one of the best, which you can do to your skin for wrinkles and ageing. Read also 5 Homemade Honey Face Masks for Wrinkles and Aging.
- Take 1 tsp of Aloe Vera in a small bowl
- Now just add 1 tsp of raw milk
- Mix it well and do massage
- Leave it overnight
- Wash your face with Luke warm water in the morning
- Do it 3 times in a week for faster results
6. DIY Raw Milk and Sugar scrub to get rid of blackhead and whiteheads
This is the best remedy for blackheads and whiteheads. You can make this natural scrub at home easily. This natural scrub can be used for oily skin too. Basen, used in the face pack, is one of the best natural ingredients for oily skin. Read also 2 Homemade Fruit Massage Cream For a Naturally Glowing Skin.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar in a small bowl
- Add 1 tsp of gram flour
- Now add 1 tsp of raw milk
- Mix it well and make a paste
- Do massage for 10 min
- Leave it for 10 min
- Now wash with normal water
Video tutorial to use raw milk for a healthy and flawless skin
I have also made a video so that you can easily make these DIY face packs with raw milk. So just check this video tutorial here…
Hope you like this amazing article, if you know more uses of raw milk for healthy and flawless skin, please share them with me. For any query or suggestion please write to me in the comment box.