When we want to achieve healthy and voluminous hair, it’s important to follow a constant hair care routine. No matter, home remedies take some time to prepare but leave hair nourished and soft. They are the least expensive but yield great hair results. Homemade hair serum for hair leaves hair nourished, soft, and adds shine. In today’s remedy, you will get to know about hair serum and a hair mask that will leave your hair super nourished and moisturized in just no time. Read also: Read also: HOW TO REDUCE HAIR FALL AND INCREASE HAIR GROWTH NATURALLY.
1. Fenugreek And Aloe Vera Gel Hair Serum
Fenugreek seeds are known for preventing hair loss and reducing split ends too. It controls scalp inflammation and helps to add shine to hair. It controls hair fall and prevents premature hair greying. Aloe vera gel helps to add softness and prevents scalp inflammation. It’s known to add shine and helps to retain scalp moisture. Castor oil is known to add volume to hair and prevents hair thinning. It’s even great to treat alopecia and bald hair patches. Read also: Read also: HOW TO GET LONG HAIR FAST 100% NATURAL.
How to prepare fenugreek and aloe vera gel hair serum
- Soak around 1 or 2 teaspoons of fenugreek seeds overnight.
- After soaking strain the seeds to separate water.
- In a bowl add 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel.
- Then add in 1tea spoon of castor oil.
- Mix both ingredients well until it turns smooth enough and is well combined.
- Now add in the prepared fenugreek water slowly so that serum consistency is obtained.
- Make sure not to add the water all at once.
- After adding beat it very well so that light consistency serum is obtained.
How to use:
Comb your hair till lengths in order to detangle hair. Apply the prepared hair serum in different sections so that it distributes evenly in all hair. There is not much need to apply to hair lengths. After application to hair, roots massage it to distribute evenly into hair. Leave it good for about an hour and then wash off with regular shampoo. It’s best to apply the prepared serum to all hair roots once a week. This could even replace oiling which you do on weekly basis. It makes your hair shiny and healthy in just one use.
2. Glycerin and Mayonnaise Hair Pack
Glycerin and mayonnaise are known to add softness to hair. Mayonnaise contains natural fats which penetrate deeply into hair shafts thereby reducing hair dryness. it gives hair a nourished look. Almond oil is known to provide intense scalp moisturization and prevents hair fall. Read also: ALOE VERA GEL AND COCONUT OIL FOR HAIR GROWTH.
How to prepare Glycerine and mayonnaise hair pack
- This hair mask works excellently on hair in order to make hair moisturized and soft.
- For preparing this hair mask to take 3 teaspoons of glycerin in a bowl.
- In that add 2 teaspoons of almond oil. Then add in 4 to 5 teaspoons of mayonnaise.
- Mix all ingredients very well and whisk it well for about 5 minutes until all ingredients obtain a smooth consistency.
- Finally, add one teaspoon of Multani Miti to the entire mixture.
- After mixing well your nourishing yet healthy pack is ready to use.
How to use:
Make sure you apply the prepared pack on clean detangled hair. Part your hair into different sections and apply this hair mask on all hair roots thoroughly. It’s good to apply the mask on hair lengths as well. keep it good for 30 to 45 minutes and then wash off with regular shampoo. Since this mask makes hair super moisturized and leaves all hair nourished enough, it can be applied once in 10 days. When time completes repeat again so that it takes away all fizziness again.
3. Aloe vera and rose water hair serum
Aloe Vera gel works as a natural hair straightener. It controls scalp greasiness and maintains the PH level of the scalp. It promotes hair growth as well. rose water reduces fizziness and adds shine to hair.
How to make aloe vera and rose water hair serum
- For preparing hair serum take half a cup of aloe vera gel in a blender and blend it well.
- Then add 2 tablespoons of rose water and coconut oil.
- Then add in 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil and blend the mixture well until a smooth consistency is obtained.
- Then pour the serum into a spray bottle then add in 10 drops of rose essential oil for good fragrance. Mix well and homemade hair serum is ready to use. Read also: DIY SHIKAKAI HAIR MASK FOR HAIR FALL, DANDRUFF AND SPLIT ENDS.
4. Jojoba and lavender oil hair serum
Jojoba oil controls hair fizziness and stimulates hair growth. It helps to prevent scalp infections and moisturizes hair very well. lavender essential oil adds a nice fragrance to hair serum.
How to make jojoba and lavender oil hair serum
- In a bowl add a tablespoon of jojoba oil along with castor oil.
- Mix a few drops of rose water into oils.
- Mix well and transfer the oil mixture to a spray bottle.
- It can be refrigerated well.
- Good for applying on dry and frizzy hair as it helps to tame it down.
5. Aloe Vera gel and vitamin E oil hair serum
Aloe vera gel helps to straighten hair and reduces fizziness to the maximum extent. It even protects hair against UV rays damage. Vitamin E oil is excellent for dry and damaged hair.
How to make ale vera gel and vitamin E hair serum
- Take 10 tablespoons of aloe vera gel in a blender.
- Then add in 2 tablespoons of vitamin E along with a teaspoon of avocado oil.
- Then add In a teaspoon of coconut oil. Blend well
- Transfer into a spray bottle and hair serum is ready to use.
6. Jojoba and peppermint oil hair serum
Jojoba oil apart from hair moisturization prevents premature hair greying as well in serum form it’s great to prevent heat damage. Peppermint oil improves hair growth and prevents hair loss.
How to make jojoba and peppermint oil hair serum
- Take 2 tablespoons of jojoba oil in a bowl.
- Then add in 5 to 10 drops of peppermint oil.
- Blend both oils well and transfer them into a spray bottle.
- This serum works excellent for wavy hair. Read also: 7 MOST COMMON HAIR CARE MISTAKES YOU ARE ALSO MAKING.
7. Coconut and Soy oil hair serum
Coconut oil acts as leave-in moisturizer for the scalp. It helps to moisturize hair and tame frizz. Soy oil seals moisture and leaves hair glossy and shiny. It has vitamin E properties.
How to make coconut and soy oil hair serum
- Take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a bowl.
- Then add 2 tablespoons of olive oil along with 2 tablespoons of soy oil.
- Mix well. Transfer the oil mixture to a spray bottle.
- This hair serum works great for frizzy and wavy hair.
All the above hair serums mentioned contain all hair healthy ingredients which help to prevent hair problems like hair fall, and premature hair greying. They also help to add shine and volume to hair. For more beauty tips check our YouTube channel, beautiful you for more skin and hair-related queries.