Vicco Turmeric Cream has been launched by Vicco Laboratories of Vicco in the year 1982. Vicco Laboratories is a manufacturer of Indian ayurvedic and herbal products. It is a very popular skin cream in India since many decades. All the products manufactured by Vicco Group are totally herbal and natural ingredients based. Here is a genuine Vicco Turmeric Cream Review. You will know whether you should use this “vicco turmeric face cream” or not.
Vicco Turmeric Cream Review
This Vicco cream is available on all medical and beauty stores in yellow tube weighing 15 gram, 30 gram and 50 gram. Its price varies from Rs 61, Rs 115 ans Rs 173 respectively ( depending on the area and location ). To have a genuine vicco turmeric cream review we should know the benefits of differents used in this cream. Vicco Turmeric Cream is enriched with the goodness of number of natural ingredients. The most important ingredient of Vicco Turmeric Ayurvedic Cream is Turmeric. It also has other important ingredients which are also essential for your skin.
Turmeric and its extracts
The key ingredient of Vicco Turmeric Cream is undoubtedly, Turmeric. It is a kind of root which is versatile and enriched with many medicinal and cosmetic qualities. It is perfectly suitable for both health and beauty. Turmeric has been used by people from thousands of years for promoting and enhancing their beauty. Rather having so many aids it is also one of the cheapest sources which aids to the beautification of skin. It brightens and lightens our skin hence, enlighten the overall skin colour. Turmeric treats different skin infections and acne problem also helpful in healing cuts and wounds.
Sandalwood oil is also one of the components found in Vicco Turmeric Cream. Sandalwood oil is the extract that we get from sandal trees. It is very expensive ingredient used for different purposes. Sandal is having a great significance for skin and beauty. It is also known for its fragrance and woody smell. It helps in reducing under eye dark circles. It is a good source of skin lightning agent. Extract of sandal removes the acne scars.
This vicco cream also has Sorbital, is a kind of sweet alcohol mostly found in many natural food products. It has been extracted from fruits and other plants. Sorbitol is also used as humectants which give us protection against the loss of moisture content. It keeps the moisture of our skin intact for longer hours. Sorbitol is an important ingredient of all the cosmetic products due to its distinct property. It protects against sun damage and sun hence keeping the skin moist.
This is another useful ingredient used in Vicco turmeric wso cream. Benzyl Alcohol is an organic alcohol found in many fruits. Likewise, Sorbitol it also gets drawn out from the fruits and different plants. It has been very commonly used in all the cosmetic products because it serves as a solvent hence, making the cream a good absorbent. Benzoic Acid also helps in maintaining the ph balance of the skin. Its usage in cosmetics gives it shelf life for months and years even.
Stearic acid is derived mostly from animals, but as Vicco Turmeric Cream is Ayurvedic and herbal based so there is a use of Stearic Acid which is found in some of the plants too. Stearic Acid once absorbed by our skin gets converted into a good fat called mono saturated fat. This ingredient is also commonly used in all the cream based products.
Sodium and Methyl Parabens
Sodium and Methyl Parabens are the ingredients which are most often used in the formation of cosmetic products. Sodium and Methyl Parabens are an antifungal and preservative that’s why they are widely in usage in cosmetics. As it is easily absorbed by the skin and is also known for its non-irritating and gentle property it is a very popular beauty product ingredient. It also gives longer shelf life to the product.
Sodium hydroxide is also known as caustic soda. It is an odorless white crystaline solid that absorbs moisture from the air hence it intact the moisture of skin for long hours. It soothes the skin and keeps it moist for more duration. So Vicco turmeric face cream has amazing soothing benefits.
How to Use Vicco Turmeric Cream
- Wash your face with mild and gentle face wash.
- Let it dry naturally through evaporation.
- Take a small amount of Vicco Turmeric Cream and dab it over your face gently.
- Massage your face and neck with the cream in an upward motion using soft hands.
- Vicco Turmeric Cream gives best result when used twice a day.
- It is more effective during the night time as it does not contain UV protection.
- Use Vicco Turmeric Cream every day for amazing results.
- Hence it is antiseptic in nature, so it is absolutely good for using over cuts and wounds.
Vicco Turmeric Cream Benefits
- Vicco turmeric cream is totally herbal based so quite skin friendly.
- As it is herbal, it doesn’t have any side effect over the skin.
- Very effective in reducing acne scars and marks.
- Prevents blemishes effectively and gently.
- It is having non greasy effect.
- It gives a matte finish to the skin.
- Reduces the formation of pimples and acne.
- Very effective and gentle for oily skin.
- Prevents inflammation thus suitable for sensitive skin too.
- Antiseptic in nature hence treating different skin ailments.
- Prevents skin infections.
- Provides glowing and fresh effect to the skin.
- Value for money, as it is not very expensive.
- Vicco Turmeric Cream is easily available at beauty and medical stores.
Disadvantages of Using Vicco Turmeric Cream
- It is not suitable for all skin type.
- As it is turmeric based so, it leaves a yellowish effect over the face.
- It is not suitable for those who are allergic to turmeric.
- Not fit for dry skin.
- Its formula is not too advance hence not meeting the expectation of today’s demand.
- It contains Parabens which has now been banned according to the new research.
- Parabens directly affect the human Endocrine System if provided more than 1 percent.
- It lacks SPF so; it doesn’t provide any UV protection.
Hope you like this genuine vicco turmeric cream review. If you have any query or suggestion regarding this vicco wso cream review, Please share them with me. Check my Instagram page @beautifulyoutips for more beauty and health tips.