Immune health is important in order to keep the infections and diseases away. When winter approaches it is usually accompanied by flu and cold. In today’s scenario immune health is most important in order to fight against various virus which are leading. This way its important to be safe and healthy, it’s better to take preventive measures before falling sick. In order to boost immune health its important to eat the right amount of food with good exercise especially yoga. Yoga not only helps in improving the flexibility of your body but also helps in strengthening respiratory system. When our respiratory system is healthy it helps in boosting immunity which reduces the risk of falling g sick.
Child’s Pose or Balasana to boost immune health
It creates a moment of rest for the entire body. It also calms your mind, reduces anxiety and fatigue.
- First kneel down on ground and keep your toes together. Keep your knees apart from each other and place your hands on your lap.
- Yoga movements is all about breathing. Then exhale down and then bend down forward by touching your belly on your thighs. Right at the same time stretch your hands overhead.
- Make sure to obtain a correct position by touching your belly on your thighs and your head should touch the mat. The hands should be stretched enough.
- Relax and pause few seconds and come back to normal position.
Dhanurasana or Bow Pose:
It helps in stimulating digestion. Strengthens upper back and improves posture. It also improves blood flow which helps in boosting immunity.
- This is all about balancing your body on stomach. Lie down on your stomach and keep your feet- hip wide apart by placing your arms beside.
- Bend your knees up side and move your heels upwards towards your butt. At the same time hold the ankles of both legs with your hands.
- Inhale and lift your chest upwards by balancing and take your chest off the ground.
- Do not bend your head down. Keep your face straight and pull your legs straight enough as much as you can.
- Hold in this position for 5 seconds and relax again by coming back to position.
Setu Bandhasana or Bridge Pose:
Setu helps in increasing energy levels which provides a better resistance against pathogens. It also improves blood flow and boost immune health.
- Lie down on ground and bend your knees. Place the fret firmly on the ground. Keep your legs hip width apart.
- Keep your hands straight by your sides of your body with palms facing downsides.
- Place your body weight on your feet and inhale. Then gently lift your hips off the floor by the support of your spine.
- Engage your buttocks and lift your hips higher.
- Hold in this position for about 4 to 5bsecomds and return back to normal position.
Bhujangasana or Cobra Pose:
Bhujangasana or the cobra Pose helps in improving metabolism of the body. It also works well for digestive system. Before practicing this yoga mostly empty stomach should be there preferably before 5 to 6 hours. 2 times can be practiced every morning and evening. It also helps in improving immunity, kidney functions and elevates mood.
- Lie down on your stomach and keep your feet close to each other. Keep hands by your side and rest your forehead on the ground.
- Bring your hands underneath your shoulders (palms should rest by the side of your chest). Keep your elbows close to the body.
- Inhale enough and slowly lift your upper half of your body. Keep your core muscles engaged
- Exhale down and rest in this pose before coming back to normal position.
Corpse Pose Or Savasana:
This yoga pose helps in calming mind and reduces the stress levels. This pose also helps in lowering blood pressure. It also helps in reducing headache, reduces fatigue and anxiety. In addition to that it aids in improving digestive and immune system.
- Lie down straight on the ground in a resting position and keep your hands and legs by the sides of your body.
- Close your eyes and rest enough and then inhale and exhale slowly through the nostrils.
- Stay in this Pose for 10 minutes