Health benefits of apple cider vinegar are well known to all of us. Weight loss, lower level of cholesterol and lower blood sugar are some of the results achieved by the consumption of this. It has been used by our ancestors for centuries for health and beauty benefits. I am going to tell you how apple cider vinegar is useful for your skin health. So here are the beauty benefits of apple cider vinegar you never knew. click Here to Know more.
Apple cider vinegar for soothing and exfoliation of your skin
It has anti-inflammatory properties so it soothes your skin and removes the dead skin cells from your skin. It is one of the best natural exfoliator as it contains alpha hydric acid. Acetic acid found in it makes your skin supple, soft and smooth.
How to use
You can use apple cider vinegar while bathing for soothing and exfoliating your skin.
- First fill a bath tub with warm water
- Pour 2 cup of Apple cider vinegar into it
- Now be in water for at least 20 min
- Let acids available in the vinegar go deep inside of your skin so that PH balance of your body will be maintained.
- Pat your body dry with a towel
Apple cider vinegar as a skin toner
It has astringent properties. Hence it works well in shrinking your skin pores. When you use this, Fine lines and wrinkles will disappear from your face. It is the best anti-aging agent which makes you look younger. Apple cider vinegar is good in maintaining the PH balance of your skin. It is a perfect skin toner for oily skin.
How to use
- Take 1 cup of water
- Add ½ tsp of apple cider vinegar into it
- Soak a cotton ball into it
- Apply this on your face with the help of cotton ball
- Leave it for 10 to 12 min
- Now rinse it with cold water
Apple cider vinegar for acne and pimples
As we know that the main cause of acne and pimples are clogged skin pores, dirt and grime. Apple cider vinegar has antiseptic properties. It kills bacteria causing acne and pimples. To remove acne and pimples you need a diluted apple cider vinegar.
How to use
- Take ½ cup of water
- Add 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar into it
- Mix it well and leave it for at least 5 min
- Now with the help of cotton ball apply it on acne affected area of your face.
- Leave it for at least 10 min
- Rinse with cool water
- Pat your face dry with towel
Apple cider vinegar, honey and green tea face mask for multiple skin benefits
This is one of my favorite face masks which has apple cider vinegar as its main ingredients. As we already know, It has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties and it removes dead skin cells from your skin. When we use ACV in this face mask, it will do magic to your skin. Application of this face mask will leave your skin supple, soft, smooth, and free from acne and pimples.
How to make
- Take 1 tsp of ACV in a small bowl
- Add 1 tsp of honey into it
- Now add 2 tsp of green tea in this mix
- Add 4 to 5 tsp of sugar
- Finally add ½ cup of water into it
- Mix it well
- Apply this mix on your face and do gentle massage in a circulation motion
- After that rinse with cold water
Hope you all enjoy this article, if you know more application of apple cider vinegar for skin and hair, please shares it with me. For any query and suggestion please write me in the comment box.