Dark circles are common problems in both man and woman. There are so many reasons for dark circles around your eyes; from stress, lack of sleep, hormonal changes, a disturbed lifestyle, hereditary and many more. Although so many products available in the market, promises to light up the area around your eyes. But in reality, it is not possible. If you believe in the power of natural ingredients, You can get rid of them easily by using some of the ingredient available at home. So let’s know some of the best home remedies to get rid of this problem.
- omemade Face pack For Dry Skin in Winter
- Simple Lifestyle Tips To Stay Fit and Healthy Always
- Remove Pimples (Acne) Overnight Naturally at Home
- 7 Natural Moisturizers to Get Rid of Dry Skin In Winter
- Homemade Coconut Milk Benefits For Skin and Hair
1. Almond oil for dark circles
As almond has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Almond oil also contains retinol, vitamin E, and vitamin K, which takes care of your delicate skin around your eyes. This is the best ingredient, can be used to lighten the area around your eyes. If you mix almond oil with Vitamin E oil and apply this mixture over your dark circles. Dark circles will disappear.
- Apply some almond oil over your dark circles and massage it gently into the skin.
- Leave the oil for overnight.
- Next morning, Wash it off with cold water.
- Continue with this until your dark circles are gone.
2. Aloe Vera Gel for dark circles
It has vitamin-e oil and anti-pigmentation properties. Aloe vera gel improves blood circulation and reduces the puffiness around your eyes. So it fades away the dark circles. You just need fresh Aloe Vera gel and a cotton pad for this wonderful remedy.
- Apply the gel around your eyes and do massage.
- Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes, Clean with a moist cotton pad.
- Do this before going to sleep.
3. Raw Potato for dark circles
Raw potatoes contain a natural bleaching agent. Due to this bleaching property, they are very useful for the treatment of dark circles and puffy eyes.
- Take 2- 3 potatoes.
- Extract the Potatoes juice.
- Soak the cotton ball in the juice and place it on your eyes, covering dark circles.
- Apply the potato juice on your dark circles.
- Leave it for 20 min.
- Do this 2 times in a day to see the result fast
4. Cucumber for dark circles
It is one of the cheap and best remedies that can be used for the removal of dark circles. Because of, cucumber contains Vitamin C and Caffeic acid. So It soothes your skin.
- Take a Cucumber
- Slice the Cucumber
- Place the chilled slices of cucumber on your eyes for 10 – 15 min.
- Do it once in a day up to 7 days to see the best result.
5. Raw milk for dark circles
Raw milk is one of the best remedies for dark circles. As it contains vitamins b 12 which is very useful for lightening your skin around your eyes. The selenium in milk protects the skin from harmful free radicals and sun damage.
- Dip the cotton ball in cold raw milk.
- Squeeze out excess milk from a cotton ball.
- Now place the cotton ball on your eyes while covering dark circles.
- Do it for 7 days for better results.
- Sound sleep
6. Proper sleep to remove dark circles
This is also a fact. Along with these naturals treatment, You need a perfect sound sleep daily so that you can remove dark circles permanently from your eyes. The minimum duration of sleep is 7 hours. So avoid late-night sleep. Also, check my youtube channel here.