Due to today’s busy lifestyle, wrong eating habits and increasing level of pollution most of us are facing problems like increased body weight with big fat belly. Our health has been affected by working stress, long seating habits and luxury lifestyle. But don’t worry because we have a way to avoid it. Simply include exercises in your daily routine. Some of the simple and easy home exercises can make you fit and also gives happiness and satisfaction. Here are some of the simple home exercises to stay fit and healthy.
- LOSE BELLY FAT: SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE TIPS TO BURN VISCERAL FAT
- MORNING WALK BENEFITS FOR HEALTH AND FITNESS
- DAILY ROUTINE TO LOSE WEIGHT PERMANENTLY IN ONE WEEK
- JEERA WATER BENEFITS FOR HEALTH AND WEIGHT LOSS
- EGG: THE BEST WEIGHT LOSS FOOD
1. Stretching the best simple home exercises
Stretching keeps you whole day active and energetic. It increases the flexibility of our body due to which chances of getting injured while doing workouts are greatly reduced. Often, it relieves muscle cramping while doing workouts. Many times your tendon and ligament get damaged. The reason for this is that our joints are not flexible. Most of the working women keep sitting for a long duration at one place in their offices. Because of which muscles get stiff. Due to this posture of the body gets spoiled.
Simple Stretching Exercise
- Quad Stretch
- Hamstring Stretch
- Thigh Stretch
- Hip Stretch
- Chest and Shoulder Stretch.
- Upper Back Stretch.
- Bicep Stretch.
- Tricep Stretch.
This is the single most effective exercise which strengthens your core and gives you a flatter belly. It brings you in shape and also helps you burn major calorie. It is very easy to do.
How to do
- First, warm up your body by jumping for 3 min.
- Now, get into the push-up position
- Then straighten the legs and waist.
- Keep in mind that your waist is not bent in the meantime.
- Now hold the pose as long as possible, try to stay in this position.
- Have 3 sets of 30 sec each.
- Do this work out every day only for 2 minutes.
Push-ups strengthen your chest, abs, hand muscles and spine. Pushups will also increase your stamina.
How to do
To do push-ups, first lie down on your stomach. Keep in mind that at this time your body and knee should be straight. Now put the entire weight of your body on the toes of your hands and feet. Then lift the entire body in the air and bring it down.
To lose weight you need a calorie deficit. It can be done by including lunges in your daily routine. Lunges increase muscles in your body which helps you burn major calories. It makes your leg, butt and core stronger along with improving your posture.
How to do
- First, come in the standing position
- Bring your feet in the straight line to the hips
- Now extend one leg forward
- While doing this, keep in mind that your waist should be straight and both the feet are at 90 degrees
- Keep the arm in a comfortable position and return to the standing position
- Do the same workout with another leg also
This is simple but very effective home exercises which give you toned legs and a stronger core. It works on hamstrings, calves, lower back and butt. It is very effective for fat burning with around your stomach and waist.
How to do Squats
- Open your legs to the width of the shoulders
- Stand on the soles of the feet and slowly come down to the sitting posture.
- Think of it like you’re sitting on a chair.
- Then slowly lift yourself upwards.
- While going down, your knees and feet should be in a straight line. Your waist should be straight and your hands should be in the front.
- Do this for 20 times 3 set daily.
6. Rope Skipping
Rope skipping is not only a fast cardio activity, but it also helps you to tone your body by targeting your shoulders, lower back, thighs and calve muscles. This is a great way to burn calories easily, skipping daily helps to burn overall body fat. Apart from this, it is also good for your skin and heart. Due to busy schedule, if you do not have much time to exercise. So start jumping rope every morning only for 5 minutes. This allows a full-body workout in just 5 minutes and helps to stay fit.
7. Step – Up
It is one of my favourite and the best cardio exercise. It helps you burn fat and improves heart health. If you have stairs in your house, then you got the right exercise to tone your body. Though it can be a bit tiring to start with step – up. But with persistence, you will notice that you will feel the difference in yourself within a few days only.
8. Hula Hoop
With the hula hoop that you played in childhood, you can easily decrease your fat, especially the fat around the stomach, it burns very quickly. You can easily burn fat by exercising by moving around it in various forms like front and back, side to side and around the hips. Another advantage of doing hula hoop is that it is very effective to melt the fat deposited over rib cage and waist as in most of the women fat gets accumulated in this area.
10. Jumping – Jack
Remember the days of your childhood when you used to jump jack in your school in PT periods. Yes, you can do the exercise of a jumping jack, which is also considered to be the easiest workout of all. You do not need any kind of machine in this exercise. If you want to do full-body workout then this is one of the better options for you.
How to do
To do this, stand up straight, then raise the hands by jumping up and spread the legs, after coming down and then come to the normal position. Do this exercise every day only for 5 minutes stay fit and healthy
11. Side Plank
It is also a fat-burning and core strengthening exercise. It works on shoulders, oblique and legs. It also strengthens your lower back and helps you avoid back pain. So just hold the position on both side for 20 sec 3 time.
These exercises are easy and very effective to do at home. I am sure if you include these exercises in your daily routine you will be healthy and fit. If you like this article, please share it with your friends. Also, check my youtube channel Beautiful You.