Cardio exercises are the best when you are trying to lose lower belly fat. Some of the best cardio exercises are running, walking, elliptical training, and cycling. With these exercises, you can easily burn the fat that accumulates on the stomach area. So here is the list of Best Cardio Exercise to Lose Belly Fat at Home.
- LOSE LOVE HANDLES: SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE EXERCISES TO LOSE LOVE HANDLES FASTER
- 8 HIGH FATS FOOD: WHICH KEEPS YOU FIT & HEALTHY
- YOGA FOR IMMUNITY: 8 YOGA ASANA’S TO BOOST YOUR BODY IMMUNITY
- BOOST YOUR METABOLISM: STAY HEALTHY AND FIT
1. Running Or jogging
The distinction between running and jogging is based on intensity. Running is faster, uses more calories and demands more effort from the whole body than jogging. Running requires a superior level of overall strength than jogging. Both running and jogging are forms of aerobic workout.
Running or jogging is a brilliant cardio exercise to burn belly fat. It burns lot of calories and possibly aids you to lose belly fat. It may facilitate you to curb hunger and targets dangerous belly fat.
Cycling will certainly promote weight loss. Cycling consumes calories between 400 to 1000 cal per hour, depending on the strength of rider and his weight. In order to lose belly fat, you need to exhaust at least 2 thousand calories in a week through exercise and you will be surprised to know that steady and regular cycling burns 300 calories in every hour. In this case, the more you cycle, the more your calories will burn and the fat will be reduced from the belly.
3. Vertical leg crunch
This is an extremely beneficial crunch that strengthens the core as well while working the muscles around the abdomen. Vertical leg crunch is an excellent exercise to lose belly fat. It is effective for the lower back muscles as well. The posture of this crunch improves the strength of the exercise, so it is a superior one to start with it after you are comfortable with the basic crunch.
4. Stair Climbing one of the Best Cardio Exercise to Lose Belly Fat at Home
This is a great cardio exercise and very effective exercise to lose lower belly or overall body fat. It is a great fat burner. It burns fat 2 times faster than running or jogging in less time. So just do it 10 minutes daily and you will lose your belly soon.
5. Mountain climber
Mountain climber is one of the killers lower fat burnings cardio exercise. It Increases your heartbeat in very less time. But you need great strength and stamina to do this exercise. For faster results mix this exercise with a mountain climber. It will be more effective and result-oriented. So do 5 sets (20 times) of this exercise.
6. Rope Skipping
Skipping helps you to tone by targeting on your belly fat. This is a great way to burn calories easily, skipping daily helps to burn overall body fat. Start jumping rope every morning only for 5 minutes. This will give you freedom from obstinate belly fat and also helps to keep you fit. Skipping is a great way to burn calories. Apart from keeping you fit skipping is also good for your skin and heart.
7. Jumping Jacks
This is such a kind of exercise which not only help you to lose belly fat but it also very beneficial in reducing overall body fat. It is a great calorie-burning exercise. I am sure if you control your sugar intake along with this exercise you will get a flat belly fast. So just do 3 sets ( 1 set include 8 times) daily.
Some Important Questions and Answers
1. Can cardio exercise reduce belly fat?
Cardio exercises will speed up your metabolism and burn calories and fat. Cardio or aerobic exercise may also be effective at targeting visceral belly fat. Moderate or high-intensity exercise can decrease belly fat accumulation.
2. Which cardio exercise burns the most fat?
Actually, it depends more on the intensity of any cardio exercise. So try to do cardio as faster as you can it will be very effective.
3. Which of the cardio exercise burns the most belly fat at home?
To burn the maximum fat, you need to look for an exercise you can maintain for the longest time at higher intensities, or exercise at the highest intensity exercise you can possibly do for short periods and then rest and repeat.
4. Does skipping a rope reduce belly fat?
It can reduce belly fat if you can do it quickly and for a long time. But always remember to pace yourself and drink a lot of water.
Some other important tips to reduce your belly fat
- Don’t eat sugar and avoid sugar-sweetened drinks.
- Cut carbs from your diet.
- Eat foods rich in fibre, mainly gelatinous fibre.
- Do as much exercise as it is very effective at reducing belly fat.
- Check your foods and find out precisely what and how much you are intake is.
- Avoid foods that contain trans fats.
- Don’t drink too much alcohol.
- Eat a high protein diet.
- Reduce your stress levels.
- Always talk to your doctor prior to starting a weight loss or exercise program to make sure it’s safe and appropriate for you.
- Staying consistent with your exercise and diet will yield great results so, keep exercising.
- Don’t exercise right after you eat.
- Try exercising with a group of friends to keep you motivated.
Hope you like this article. If you know about more such exercise which can help you lose belly fat then please write to me in the comment box. Share your queries and suggestion with me. Don’t forget to check my Instagram page @beautifulyoufit for more fitness tips.