We all ladies are very desperate to make our skin glow. There are thousands of searches made on Google for “glowing skin “. This further reveals how desperate we all ladies are for glowing skin? So to make our skin glow, we often use costly cosmetics products. Some time they work, some time they don’t. Sometime we also try natural ingredients but it needs lots of time and patience to get results. But we want instant results. But how?
Today I am going to tell you one of the best and result oriented tips to get a glowing skin instantly. I am talking about facial massage. It can really do magic on your skin. Facial massage has so many benefits like it improves blood circulation, fights against wrinkles and aging, reduces fine lines, tighten your skin and finally bring natural glow on to your skin instantly.
How facial massage makes your skin glow
Let’s make it logical and try to find out how facial massage can make your skin glow instantly?
1. Relax facial muscles
There is lots of tension, anxiety and stress due pressurized working culture. It has a negative impact on our skin too. These types of situation make our skin tense and finally makes skin dull. When you do a facial massage, it relaxes your facial tissues or muscles. This further led to the increased blood circulation under your skin. Finally you get a relaxed and glowing skin naturally.
2. Improves blood circulation
You must understand that your skin needs blood to glow. Due to heavy makeup and other environmental factors, your skin pores get clogged. This again restricts blood circulation under your skin. when you do facial massage regularly, it don’t only clean skin pores from deep but it also removes dead skin cells. This way you get fresh skin and increased blood circulation. Finally you get a naturally glowing skin.
3. Improves skin elasticity
If you want wrinkle free glowing skin then you must increase skin elasticity. By doing facial massage, you stimulate your skin and it increases collagen production. Your skin needs collagen, to be more elastic and glowing. Facial massage promotes collagen production, makes your skin more elastic and wrinkle free. Finally it adds a natural glow to your skin.
Other benefits of facial massage
Along with amazing benefits to your skin, facial massage also has other health related benefits. Like
- It makes you relax
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Best remedy for headache
- Prevents wrinkles and aging
- Natural cure for dark circles
How to massage your face for glowing skin
- First wash your face properly
- Take some suitable face oil as per your skin type
- Now apply a light layer of oil on your face
- Start massaging slowly with the help of your fingers
- First Massage your lymph area in a circulation motion ( under your ear on the side of neck)
- Now move on to your cheeks while pushing gently in or out
- Don’t pull cheeks downward while massaging as it may cause sagging of skin
- Now massage your forehead from temples to the center
- Do massage under your eyes in a circulation motion
- Now again massage in reverse order up to the first step
Best oil for facial massage
After knowing the benefits and the method of doing facial massage, you must know which oil should you use?
- For dry skin: Use argon or almond oil
- For medium to oily skin: Mix castor oil and jojoba oil in equal quantity and do massage. You can also use only castor oil also.
- Instead of these oils, you can also use your favorite moisturizer to do yourself a good facial massage.
When to do facial massage
As we know that facial massage is very beneficial for your face or skin, then you must include it in your skincare regimen. For a faster bright, glowing and youthful skin, you can do it daily before sleeping. Make sure that you are doing facial massage 2 time in a week for a permanent glowing skin.
Hope you like this article, if you have any idea or suggestion regarding this topic, please share them with me. Check my YouTube channel “Beautiful You” also for more useful beauty tips and tricks. For any query or suggestion please write me in the comment box…..