Fitness is not the desire but it is the requirement of all. It gives all that makes life easy, happy and Dynamic. Our body shape depends on the level of fitness. The more fit we are the better body pose we will have. But how can we keep ourselves fit & well-shaped? The basic requirement of an attractive body is “Exercise“. Here are some of the Best Home Exercises Which Keep You Fit and well Shaped Always.
1. Spot Jogging to be Fit and Well Shaped
Spot jogging is also the best cardio exercise which gives you an awesome level of fitness if done regularly. You can do this exercise by standing at one place in your house. This cardio exercise is very easy you only need to pretend like a jogger and perform jogging by standing at one place.
How to do Spot jogging
- Straight and bring your body in a joggers posture.
- Now start jogging.
- Make sure to jog on toes and land on your heels.
- As this is a warm-up exercise so, do this for 30 to 45 seconds.
2. Rope jumping
The biggest advantage of rope jumping is that it reduces calories very fast. In this sense, it proves quite beneficial in keeping the body fit, attractive and shaped. 10 to 16 calories are burned in a minute on jumping rope. Jumping rope is a good warm-up exercise. It stretches arms and legs and also strengthens their muscles. Daily rope jumping can cause you to lose weight very fast.
How to do Rope jumping
- Use a soft nylon rope for jumping.
- It can be performed anywhere.
- It will be beneficial if performed in a fast speed.
- Rope jumping can be done in different ways such as Basic Jump, Alternate Foot Step Jump, Criss-Cross Jump etc.
3. Jumping jack
You can do the exercise jumping jack, which is considered to be the easiest in a cardio workout. It is one of the best fat burnings exercises which improves your body posture. You do not need any kind of machine in this exercise. You can easily do this on your terrace and home backyard or garden. Do 3 sets each 50 reps to get result fast.
How to do Jumping jack
- While jumping, slightly widen your legs.
- Raise your hands away from the body and move them above the head.
- The hands should be straight upwards.
- While coming down join the legs together and bring the hands down,
- If it is done at fast speed then give more benefits.
4. Jumping squats
This exercise is called a fat burner. This increases your metabolic rate. It reduces not only the waist but also the fat around the hips, arms and abdomen. Finally, it gives you an awesome figure. Jumping squat is beneficial in maintaining body balance. This is very effective in removing back pain also.
How to do Jumping squats
- To squat you have to use your lower body and if you want.
- First of all, you have to stand upright and keep your hands in the front.
- Then sit backwards keeping the back straight, as if you sit in a chair.
- Make an angle of about 90-100 degrees from your body.
5. Push ups to Be Fit and Well Shaped
A pushup is an exercise which has countless benefits. It is one of the best posture improving exercise. It has been revealed in many research that pushups target many muscles of your body. This is an exercise that you can do anywhere and at any time. This exercise engages your core as well. That is when you do this exercise, it also works well in reducing your belly fat.
How to do Push ups
- Sit on your knees and keep both of your legs behind.
- Keep your hands facing forward?
- Now put body weight on your hands and keep the toes on the floor.
- Now slowly bend your hands from the elbow and bring the torso down towards the ground.
- Straighten both your hands and lift yourself from the ground to the maximum height.
- Repeat this again and again.
6. Sit ups
Sit-ups exercise works on multiple muscles, although sit-ups are not specifically targeted to abdominal fat. It actually works on abdominal muscles as well as other muscle groups. Sit up exercises work on the chest, lower back, neck and hip flexors etc. Very effective for a toned attractive belly shape.
How to do Sit ups
- Lie down on your back and bend your knees.
- Place your knees on a 90-degree angle.
- Fold both of your hands and keep it behind the head.
- Now push your upper body with the hand force to bring it in sitting position.
- Then come back again in a lying posture.
Crunches exercise increases your muscles strength around your core. There are many deep muscles in your belly. Which is very important to target. These muscles protect your back and your spine. Just do it and see the result.
How to do Crunches
- Lie down straight now bend both your legs from knees.
- Then, fold your hands and place the palms behind the head.
- Exhale and raise your shoulders up to 1-2 inches off the floor and keep your neck completely straight.
- Inhale and keep the head and shoulders down on the floor.
Lunges are also very beneficial for you in fat loss. This exercises will reduce fat quickly. Because this exercise targets your big muscles. The effect of lunges lasts for long after exercising. If done regularly, it gives you a very attractive midsection.
How to do Lunges
- To perform lunge, stand straight. Keep the arms straight downwards.
- Now keep your right leg forward and bend it with your knees.
- Keep your thigh parallel to the floor. Place the knee of the left leg on the floor.
- Now bring your right leg back again and straighten your left leg.
- In this way you will come back to your initial position.
- Repeat the same procedure with left leg.
Some interesting facts about exercising which will motivate you for workout
- Listening to music while exercising can enhance work outperformance by 15%.
- Cardio exercise helps to create new brain cells.
- Workout sharpens your memory.
- Running and jogging burns maximum calories.
- Regular exercising prevents signs of ageing.
- You get sick less often.
- A pound of muscle burns three times more calories than a pound of fat.
- Workouts can improve the look of your skin.
- Exercising boosts self-confidence.
- Workout enables you to sleep better.
- The pressure on your feet is equal to about 3 to 4 times more than your body weight with each step while running.
Best Home Exercise To be Fit and Well Shaped Infographics
1. What is the best exercise to do at home?
The best exercise to do at home are lunges, push-ups, squats, rope jumping, crunches and planks.
2. Is it effective to workout at home?
Yes it is effective to workout at home, if you are prepared to put a little time and effort into your workout at home, it can be just as effective as a gym workout.
3. What are the best exercises for beginners?
The 5 best exercises for beginners are
- Hip-dominant exercise (deadlifts, hinges, and swings)
- Knee-dominant exercise (squats and lunges)
- Pushing movements exercise (pushups, dips, and presses)
- Pulling movements exercise (rows and pull-ups)
- Gait patterns, such as walking and running.
4. Is working out 30 minutes a day enough?
30 Minutes of daily exercise is enough to shed pounds. Researchers found that people who exercised every day for 30 minutes are more fit and healthy than those who worked out occasionally spending many hours in gym.
5. Which one is more preferable gym or workout at home?
Home workouts are more convenient than gym memberships because they’re right at home. You’re more likely to stick to your fitness plan if you have a home gym because you can’t make excuses about not having time to go to the gym.
Hope you like this article. If you know more about home exercises which will keep you fit and healthy then please write to me in the comment box. Share your queries and suggestion with me. Don’t forget to check my Instagram page @beautifulyoutips for more beauty tips and more.