Weight Loss is not an easy task. Yes, we all agree. But why it is so, It is actually not your body which is at fault. It is you your determination and dieting discipline you can observe weight loss in 4 weeks. Whatever the tips I am going to tell you to lose weight can only work if you implement them in your routine with determination and discipline. So I ask, don’t just read all these tips but apply them on your self.
- BEST YOGA ASANAS TO IMPROVE MEMORY AND CONCENTRATION
- LOSE WEIGHT FAST: DAILY 15 MINUTES WORKOUT PLAN
- BEST WAYS TO LOSE THIGH FAT AT HOME: GET SLIMMER TONED THIGHS
- BEST CARDIO EXERCISE TO LOSE BELLY FAT AT HOME
- LOSE LOVE HANDLES: SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE EXERCISES TO LOSE LOVE HANDLES FASTER
1. Include protein in your diet
If you want to lose weight, then you must need to cut your calorie intake. But How? it can be done easily by consuming protein daily. When you eat protein it reduces your hunger and you end up eating less. But it depends on your body weight that how much protein you need to lose weight. as per Nutritional Guidelines, you need 1.6 and 2.2 grams of protein per kilogram body weight. Also, know Pegan Diet for Weight Loss.
Some of the best source of protein
- Whole Eggs
- Greek yogurt
- Chicken breast
- Cottage cheese
2. Increase body metabolism
A good body metabolism helps your body to burn calories even you are not doing any physical work. If the rate of metabolism in your body is correct, then your weight will not increase. Here are the tips to increase your body metabolic rate. Also know Tips to increase body metabolism
- Include protein you each your meal
- Try to drink cold water
- Do a High-Intensity Workout
- Lift Heavyweights
- try to do work on standing
- Drink Green Tea, or black tea twice a day
- Eat Spicy Foods
- Get a Good sound Night’s Sleep
3. Reduce sugar and starch
To lose weight, it is most important to reduce the taste of sugar and starch. When you do this, your hunger level decreases and you eat very few calories. Now instead of making carbs for energy, your body starts eating stored fat. Another benefit of cutting sugar is that it lowers insulin levels, which causes your kidneys to shed excess sodium and water from your body. This reduces the weight of bloat and unnecessary water.
4. Lift weight 3 times a week
Going to the gym 3 to 4 times a week is the best option. Warm-up and lift some weight. By lifting weight, you will spend a lot of calories. Weights help you increase muscle mass while reducing the amount of body fat. If you do not want to lift weights then do cardio workouts such as walking, running, cycling or swimming.
5. Eat fruit before dinner
If you are also dreaming of weight loss while sitting at home, then the best way to detoxify the body is by consuming fruits. Whenever you go for a heavy meal, eat fruits 30 minutes before that. Also, if you want, you can eat fruits on an empty stomach. They are high in fibre and low in calories. Hence a very good option to satisfy your hunger while taking no more calories. Also, know 8 HIGH FATS FOOD: WHICH KEEPS YOU FIT & HEALTHY
Best fruits to lose weight
- Stone Fruits
- Passion Fruit
6. Eat 5 to 6 times instead of eating big meals three times a day
It was found that if people eat a less amount of food 5 to 6 times a day instead of eating large meals in morning, afternoon and evening consumes 30% less calories. And if he is consuming the same amount of calories as he consumes three times, then by following this schedule, the body releases less insulin, which keeps your blood sugar accurate and you also feel less hungry.
7. Everyday take a walk of 45 minutes
Walking for 30 minutes daily will not make you gain weight, but if you want to reduce your weight, then you should walk for at least 45 minutes daily. If you do this every day, then you can lose 15 Kg weight in a year without changing your food and drink. And if you do this work in the morning in the fresh air, then it is more beneficial. 30 minutes Walking burns 10 – 200 calories
7. Don’t ignore breakfast
Breakfast is the most important part of our every day’s meal. Healthy Breakfast helps us to start our day so that we have the energy to work all day. Even if you are late for the office, but do not ignore Breakfast. Make it a habit to have breakfast within 1 hour of waking up. By doing this your metabolism will remain update and you will also lose weight.
8. Drink plenty of water
We should drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. We have all heard about this, but there are very few people who follow this thing. Also, those who follow also do not know what the right time to drink water is. Drinking water in between meals slows down digestion, which reduces the absorption of nutrients in the body. To increase the metabolism of the body, drink water 15 minutes before or 15 minutes after meals.
Some of The comman Reason of weight Gain
- The main reason for increasing weight is our food and drink. If the amount of calories in our food is more than the chances of gaining weight are increased.
- If your routine is such that you don’t need to do much physical work then your weight gain is almost certain.
- If any of your parents is overweight, then your chances of gaining more weight also increase.
- Weight gain with age is a natural process, it happens because as age increases our muscles start converting into fat.
- Being a man or woman also affects your weight. Usually women use fewer calories than men, so they are more prone to gain weight.
- Sometimes weight gain is psychological.
- In women weight gain occurs during pregnancy is a normal process.
- Certain types of medicines can increase your weight too.
- Weight may increase in illness.
Side effect of Being Over weight
Being overweight or obese can have a serious impact on health. Having extra weight leads to severe health consequences such as cardiovascular disease. These conditions cause premature death and significant disability. Extra weight leads to multiple health issues that often feed off of each other.
- Deposition of fat on liver
- Extra weight causes trouble in breathing due to lack of oxygen supply to the lungs
- Boost in cholesterol level due to extra weight.
- Formation of stones in gall bladder.
- Risk of occurrence of type 2 Diabetes.
- Uric acid level increases in the blood.
- High Blood Pressure
- Arteries get hardened due to deposition of cholesterol.
- Difficulty in sleeping which gives rise to sleeplessness.
What causes obesity?
If you consume high amounts of energy, particularly fat and sugars, but do not burn off the energy through exercise and physical activity, much of the surplus energy will be stored by the body as fat.
Is obesity a disease?
Obesity is closely related to several other chronic diseases, including heart disease, hypertension, type 2 diabetes, sleep apnea, certain cancers, joint diseases, and more.
What is weight gain?
Weight gain is an increase in body weight. This can involve an increase in muscle mass, fat deposits, excess fluids such as water or other factors.
Why do we gain weight?
People gain weight and get fat when they consistently eat more calories than their bodies require meeting daily demands.
Is it bad to gain weight?
Too many unused calories with added salt, sugar, and unhealthy fats can be bad for you, no matter what you weigh.
Hope you like this article. If you know more important tips for weight loss then please write me in the comment box. Share your queries and suggestion with me. Don’t forget to check my Instagram page @beautifulyoufit for more health and fitness tips.